Re: [Gimp-web] Check static.gimp.org

On Wed, 2015-11-04 at 15:04 +0000, Pat David wrote:
I am still working out the best way to link social + donation links
without
tracking our users or compromising security.

This seems like the obvious solution to me: You can avoid adding
trackers by leaving out any iframes or JavaScript that Facebook or
Paypal might generate for you. Don't use any plugins or whatever, just
create normal anchor tag (<a>) hyperlinks, possibly wrapped around the
social media logos/icons. Is there any reason that wouldn't work?

~Andrew