[Gimp-user] Export archive

I have updated mi Windows 7 to Windows 10. Before, I could export my picture, after working in it with GIMP, from JPG to JPG, with the same name, of course deleting the previous one when accepting to do that.

Now, since the first day using my new Windows 10, I get this message:

"Ha fallado el guardado de «E:\Allthings\2019\IMG_5912.JPG»

No se pudo abrir «E:\Allthings\2019\IMG_5912.JPG» para escritura: Permission denied"

Any suggestion?

Thanks

JG