Re: [Gimp-user] SVG to PNG using a script

On Tue, 2020-04-21 at 16:39 -0400, Tres Finocchiaro wrote:
Liam,

After re-reading your post, is it safe to assume my original question
was written in scheme/script-fu?

Probably the script you were running, the one you didn't includeand got
from Web archive, was in Scheme, yes.

It's a text file, and the likely error from the message is that it
calls file-png to export, and not file-png-save.

If so, can someone direct me how to get a list of scheme commands
that can
be executed from a vanilla gimp install?

Help->Procedure Browser

slave liam

Click here to have the slave beaten.