Re: [Gimp-user] SVG to PNG using a script

Are my examples written in Carrette’s SIOD instead of TinyScheme?  Was
the svg-to-raster command removed in a certain version (or perhaps not
distributed with the macOS build?).

This seems like it's a fairly simple script, but the fact that it doesn't
work leads me to believe something has changed since the linked article was
written.

- Tres Finocchiaro gmail com

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 4:39 PM Tres Finocchiaro <tres finocchiaro gmail com>