[Gimp-user] File Saving in Windows

* tastethewine <forums gimpusers com> [09-08-19 07:00]:
that is not a problem, linux reads and saves to ntfs format fine.  I
have
external usb drives formatted ntfs by the manufacturer that I use for
backup and/or transport frequently.

Thanks, such internet affect as I was able to find led me to believe otherwise.
Maybe I will attempt the Linux option

look for a remote drive that fails to load, maybe red X on the icon.

I dunno, the problem persists with only the "C:" drive mounted.

Thanks for replying.

--
tastethewine (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)