[Gimp-user] Problem installing 2.10.14 on Windows 10

Hello.

I have been using Gimp for more than 10 years on several PC, and for
more than 3
years now on my current Windows 10 laptop. I install new versions of
Gimp
regularly. When I try to install 2.10.14 (over 2.10.12), I get an
error dialog
telling me that this version of Gimp requires Windows 7 or later. Does
anyone
have any idea how I could solve this issue?

4 days (and a Windows reboot) later, on a hunch, I decided to run the setup
again. It ran lika a charm. I guess this is just an occurrence of Windows random
magic.

Sorry for the noise.

--
davitof (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)