Re: [Gimp-user] Problem installing 2.10.14 on Windows 10

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 08:45:18 +0100, davitof wrote:

I have been using Gimp for more than 10 years on several PC, and for more than 3
years now on my current Windows 10 laptop. I install new versions of Gimp
regularly. When I try to install 2.10.14 (over 2.10.12), I get an error dialog
telling me that this version of Gimp requires Windows 7 or later. Does anyone
have any idea how I could solve this issue?

How are you starting the installer? This sounds like you're starting it
from a program that's set to compatibility mode - try running the installer
from Explorer (and if that still gives you the same error, right-click it,
go to Properties → Compatibility tab and clear all the checkboxes there).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >