[Gimp-user] Xp-PEN Star G640 causes offset

Dear all

I'm an absolute beginner with GIMP and graghic tools in general. However, I got
the XP-PEN Star G640 and installed GIMP 2.10.12. With the help of this forum I
was able to set also the pressure sensitive settings correctly.
When I use the mouse to draw a line, crosshair and pen are congruent as they
should. But when using the G640 the crosshair and the pen show a changing
position offset!?! See picture "offset".
As said, the offset is not static, but depends on the position. Therfore also
the effective usable area is reduced. As I have three screens, the effective
areas are even different, depending on what screen I open GIMP. See picture
"screens". The drawn areas can be accessed, but not more!
I am using Win10 and I reinstalled GIMP and also contacted the XP-PEN serivce.
Btw. the service from XP-PEN is realy frindly and fast, but they could not help
me so far. Using "Windows Ink" or not does not change it also.
Please give me a hint what I could try next.
Best Regards

Attachments:
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1289/original/IMG_8979.jpg
* https://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/1290/original/Screens.png