[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10.8 Plugin Registry

Ok, you have installed the development version from
otto-kesselgulasch/gimp-edge I see the /usr/lib/gimp/2.99/plug-ins
folder.

Not a good idea. It has dire warnings about use for sensible reasons.

One problem is is that there is no python support. Those
heal-selection.py plugins will not work even if resynthesizer does
work.

use an 'appimage' see:

https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases/  Use the 'with
plugins' version.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Thanks very much! The appimage works great. The gimp 2.10.8 installation I have
is the flatpak version. It is ssaid to be the recommended way to install but
here it seems to be even more complicated if not impossible to add third party
plug-ins. So, I guess for the time being I am happy with the appimage.

--
peerwal (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)