[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.10.8 Plugin Registry

Closed due to lots of spam and no maintenance.

There is backup of the site

https://github.com/pixlsus/registry.gimp.org_static/tree/master/registry.gimp.org

and if you hunt through the files section you might find the
script/plugin you are looking for. Remember most of these are ancient
and not likely to work with Gimp 2.10

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

The plug-in I am looking for is the 'resynthesizer'. In the backuo directory you
mentioned i only found a version, which obviously was built for Gimp for Windows
as it contains .exe files. Then, after installing Gimp 2.99, I tried a set of
files providded by another Gimp user:

plugin-heal-selection.py
plugin-heal-transparency.py
resynthesizer
resynthesizer-gui

and copied them into the folder /usr/lib/gimp/2.99/plug-ins/. Obviously, this is
not quite the way to do it, as Gimp does not display them in the plug-in
browser. Is there a way I can use these files?

--
peerwal (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)