[Gimp-user] Removing a filter from Gimp Menu

No need to delete anything, renaming the script so it does end in .scm
stops Gimp loading it and it is still there if needed in the future.

A better way is investigate using a resources manager where scripts
can be loaded as required. Would need a bit of work to move stock
scripts out into a User folder but is possible.

A resources manager? - one here - addonCollectionManager-3.0.py -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/ about 40
down the list.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Thank you :)

I will give ít a shot, it would be my first time using such a tool and I
wouldn't know where to start, I am sure google will be my friend.

At this point a feel a bit silly for even trying all of this ^^

Hope all is well

Daniel

--
knowthyself (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)