[Gimp-user] Removing a filter from Gimp Menu

Hello

Thanks for the reply,

To answer your question I have been using Gimp now for 6 years
Professionally and at some point, you know exactly what you need and
use. I guess in some way I also just love customizing my things on my
PC. (Example: Got rid of the shortcut arrow on desktop apps by
changing the registry ^^).

Anyways thank you for your reply and have an awesome day.

Daniel

No need to delete anything, renaming the script so it does end in .scm stops
Gimp loading it and it is still there if needed in the future.

A better way is investigate using a resources manager where scripts can be
loaded as required. Would need a bit of work to move stock scripts out into a
User folder but is possible.

A resources manager? - one here - addonCollectionManager-3.0.py -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/ about 40 down the
list.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments: