[Gimp-user] Removing a filter from Gimp Menu

The particular filter that you mention is provided by
...\gimp\share\2.0\scripts\coffee.scm (where you need to put the appropriate
path to replace the ...). Deleting this file will remove the filter - although
it will reappear next time you reinstall GIMP.

The question is why bother? The script file itself is only 3 KB, so doesn't take
much disk space. Why not just ignore it if you don't want to use it?

Hello, Gimp world,

So I have come to a point where I know my workflow and certain filter
I in no way need...

Is there a way to remove certain filters which are built into gimp?

I tried looking through the files but with no success. (I tried to
locate the filter 'Coffee stain', as a test.)

Any help and guidance would be very welcome.

Windows 10 - Gimp 2.10.8 <3

Thx

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)