[Gimp-user] Quicker way to audition fonts?

Really? Fonts specific to Gimp are in the Gimp profile. Location
depends on operating system.

I am sure you can sort this out yourself. Still do not know what OS
you are using.

If I was using the little utility, PrintMyFont, I would copy the Gimp
fonts to a easy to locate temporary folder.

However for Windows 10 and Gimp 2.10 and the horrible Gimp profile
...\appdata\roaming\gimp\2.10\fonts\

Use Windows file explorer, go to the Gimp fonts folder and copy the
location: https://i.imgur.com/mvXBYV4.jpg

Then starting PrintMyFont -> Open folder -> Search something like
this, paste in and open: https://i.imgur.com/bCSiE2K.jpg

That gives a listing and File -> Export As:
https://i.imgur.com/zwsx87E.jpg

Which prints to a PDF (probably the only good thing MS has done in
years) : https://i.imgur.com/JVHKe2J.jpg

The GIMP fonts folder is empty. Since I'm using GIMP 2.8, I thought maybe the
font folder would show up if I upgraded to the new GIMP 2.10. I did and it's
font folder is empty too. Also this new GIMP is all black and not in color,
except when I load in a project. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall it again
or is the way the new GIMP looks? - see attachment. I would be nice if there was
a font folder that had all the Gimp fonts. Right now PrintMyFont is printing
some Gimp fonts and also some ones not in Gimp. It's not complete.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/966/original/gimp_bl.JPG

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)