Re: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

* Rick Kline <rick kline ms> [03-17-17 07:58]:
 [...]
And if you’re going to take some to task for style, learn that Graphical
User Interface is abbreviated “GUI” (that’s a quote), not “gooie”.

That’s my $0.02.

and worth even less, ie: you are overcharging.

but I just noticed your are both of the ?new breed?, you have a ms address
and the OP uses windows live mail, you top post answering questions before
they are asked and quote everything including sigs and trailers, ie:
worthless information.

"gooie" is a dersive reference to gui and *was* properly used.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net