Re: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

I just tried a “Reply to all” and it put the sender in the To: field and the group in the Cc: field. Just
deleted the OP (Original Poster) from the To: field and moved the group there from the Cc: field. Using Apple
Mail.

As for my own communication style, technique, whatever you’d like to call it, I use quotes to group words
such as “Reply to all”, which is a quote, anyway. To: and Cc: I feel can stand alone.

Read beyond punctuation when trying to help someone. Regardless of quotes, the answer is, or should be, there.

And if you’re going to take some to task for style, learn that Graphical User Interface is abbreviated “GUI”
(that’s a quote), not “gooie”.

That’s my $0.02.
Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend