Re: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

* Rick Strong <rnstrong primus ca> [03-17-17 01:37]:
Try "Reply All". That should reply to the individual who sent you a response
AND will probably get your reply on the GIMP list.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Owens
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:23 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

I have no idea (tried a bunch that did not work) how to reply to a thread I
started.

The thread is
2nd HELP install fail 2.8.20 mail edited (shorter)

Have had a reply, and would like to respond

PLEASE, don't encourage bad habits.  *Only* post "to the list" unless
specifically requested otherwise.

And, reply as one would read, not *only* at the top before questions are
asked or points offered.  And, remove quoting not necessary to provide and
support your context, especially sigs and trailers.

If you are going to advise, please encourage *good* habits.

You should have advised him to reply copying the list address, and *only*
the list address,into the "To:" field or the gooie box where the
recipient's mailing address is requested.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net