Re: [Gimp-user] Clueless here??? Help to reply to my thread

The ms address is a holdover from Nameplanet. Don’t know what your point is, but did you actually answer the
OP’s question? And yes, I choose, in Preferences, to put quoted text after the reply, so that one needn’t
scroll all the way to the bottom to see the latest reply.

I’ve worked for a NASA-funded facility for nearly 30 years, have communicated with countless NASA officials
and planetary scientists worldwide and nobody has ever complained that the most recent response is at the top
of the message. In fact, that’s how the majority of the adults I’ve dealt with choose to communicate.

Apologies to the group for the highjacking of this thread. It’s beginning to take on the aspect of Youtube
and Facebook comments. I’m done. Carry on.

Rick

It’s better to wave at a stranger than to ignore a friend