Re: [Gimp-user] Problems Opening 2.8.20

* LeccyD <forums gimpusers com> [03-14-17 15:41]:
* LeccyD <forums gimpusers com> [03-13-17 16:53]:
how did you save the file?  if you wrote a jpg or png ... you have
lost
your layers, they are merged, ie: you don't have a text layer to edit.

Hi Patrick, thanks for the reply. Well I saved my file as the native .xcf file.

did you merge or flatten layers before saving?

As soon as I save it, close it and reopen it, I can't redit the text. Yet I have
seen others do it on their screens! Is it because I'm still using Windows 7? I'm
stumped!

I only see any version of windows on someone else's box and haven't had
gimp there for years and much has changed.  sorry.
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net