[Gimp-user] Problems Opening 2.8.20

Find that shift.exe (from memory in c:\Program
Files\Gimp2\usr\lib\2.0\gimp\plugins), move it elsewhere, and restart
Gimp, does the startup completes? Or seems to hang on another one?

Thanks for the reply, Ofnuts. Well GIMP loaded until it got to grid.exe and then
when I tried to move that elsewhere it says that GIMP was using that file right
then and I couldn't paste it anywhere else. I don't have GIMP open for it to be
in use! Grrrrrrrrr!

--
LeccyD (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)