Re: [Gimp-user] Problems Opening 2.8.20

* LeccyD <forums gimpusers com> [03-13-17 16:53]:
Thanks for the reply, Ofnuts. Well GIMP loaded until it got to
grid.exe and then when I tried to move that elsewhere it says that
GIMP was using that file right then and I couldn't paste it anywhere
else. I don't have GIMP open for it to be in use! Grrrrrrrrr!

I've taken out shift.exe, grid.exe and blur.exe and it loads! Well we've solved
that problem but the reason why I updated to 2.8.20 was to see if I can get rid
of the inability of editing text once I've saved a file. So after fiddling
around with the plugins, I still can't edit text. Seriously thinking I need to
look elsewhere.

how did you save the file?  if you wrote a jpg or png ... you have lost
your layers, they are merged, ie: you don't have a text layer to edit.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net