[Gimp-user] batch remove layer

Hi, thanks,

I installed your plugin and the BIMP plugin, and I found your plugin
under image/remove top layer. It works well, and does exactly what I
want, but I don't know how to use it with the BIMP. How do I do that
(I'm not an experienced GIMP user...). I cannot seem to find it in the
long list of Other Gimp procedure...

ImageMagick deletes images specified by index, but the problem is the
top layer has a different index number in most files. There is no way,
I think, to say: delete top layer. Or is there?

apparently there is. Delete works with negative numbers, so:

mogrify -delete -1 -flatten -format png *.psd

removes the top layer (and flattens the rest and converts the images to png)

I would still like to know how to use your plugin (remove top layer) with the
BIMP though.

--
matroosje (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)