[Gimp-user] batch remove layer

See my ofn-remove-top-layer script here:
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-tools/files/scripts/> and use
it
with the BIMP plugin to apply it to all images.

This said, the ImageMagick help says:

-delete {index}:  delete the images specified by index, from the image
sequence.Specify the image by its index in the sequence. The first
image
is index 0.

Hi, thanks,

I installed your plugin and the BIMP plugin, and I found your plugin under
image/remove top layer. It works well, and does exactly what I want, but I don't
know how to use it with the BIMP. How do I do that (I'm not an experienced GIMP
user...). I cannot seem to find it in the long list of Other Gimp procedure...

ImageMagick deletes images specified by index, but the problem is the top layer
has a different index number in most files. There is no way, I think, to say:
delete top layer. Or is there?

--
matroosje (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)