[Gimp-user] Color of fonts of context help

I noticed by clicking through the themes I have installed that some do
not change the colors of the pop-ups, and others do. Can you name the
different themes you've tried?
Gimp-CS6-theme
Small
If the theme isn't changing it, it will get the color information from
you OS desktop theme. Have you changed that recently?
Yes, I went through numerous themes without success. In fact the desktop
tooltips seem to be alright (white on black) if I can go by what it is in a
terminal window. All other programs except 'audacity' show readable tooltips. So
I get the impression the tooltip configuration is set by each program.
Just to rule it out, you should try a different desktop theme and see
if
it changes.

--
gm40 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)