Re: [Gimp-user] Color of fonts of context help

No, it's in all themes the same, white writing on white background.

I noticed by clicking through the themes I have installed that some do
not change the colors of the pop-ups, and others do. Can you name the
different themes you've tried?
If the theme isn't changing it, it will get the color information from
you OS desktop theme. Have you changed that recently?
Just to rule it out, you should try a different desktop theme and see if
it changes.

--
  akovia