[Gimp-user] Color of fonts of context help

When hovering with the cursor over an icon a little window is popping up with a
brief explanation of the function behind the icon. In my case the color of the
font is white, i.e. unreadable. How can I change that color? I found nothing
under preferences after several scans through it. Still, I may have missed the
crucial entry.
There is precious little to complain about. I've been using gimp for many years,
on and off.

--
gm40 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)