Re: [Gimp-user] Color of fonts of context help

On 16/03/16 08:08, gm40 wrote:
When hovering with the cursor over an icon a little window is popping up with a
brief explanation of the function behind the icon. In my case the color of the
font is white, i.e. unreadable. How can I change that color? I found nothing
under preferences after several scans through it. Still, I may have missed the
crucial entry.
There is precious little to complain about. I've been using gimp for many years,
on and off.

Likely part of some interface theme you use. In the fault theme the text is white, but the background of the popup is black and the result is readable.