Re: [Gimp-user] python-fu vs script-fu

Here is the link: http://gimpbook.com/scripting/gimp-script-templates/pyui.py

----Original Message----
From: paynekj hotmail com
Date: 22/03/2016 19:51
To: "gimp-user-list gnome org"<gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subj: Re: [Gimp-user] python-fu vs script-fu

As you haven't provided a link to Akkana's script, we have no way to
compare if the scripts are even remotely similar.

My experience with writing a script in Scheme, then converting it to
Python was that it runs considerably faster in Python, so I think it's
as Ofnuts says, it's entirely dependent on what you are trying to do.

Kevin