Re: [Gimp-user] python-fu vs script-fu

On 16-03-22 03:04 PM, ugajin talktalk net wrote:
I don't see the difference to be about efficiency. There is noticeable
lag when executing python-fu.

Script-Fu is always loaded in memory when GIMP starts. For Python scripts the Python interpreter must be loaded before it can run the script. The times it takes to load the Python interepreter would be the lag you are talking about.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.