Re: [Gimp-user] python-fu vs script-fu

On 22/03/16 12:27, ugajin talktalk net wrote:
Is there a known performance issue for python-fu compared with script-
fu?

I have a pair of comparable scripts, and I find python-fu to be
noticeably lagged.

I am running 2.8.16 on OSX.

-u

A script is normally just glue around operations carried out by Gimp, so the efficiency of the script language is normally fairly irrelevant.

But different scripts could be using different operations for equivalent results, one set of operations being more efficient...