Re: [Gimp-user] Glitch: display is too small

On 17/12/16 10:13, dhrisrael wrote:
I cannot see the Tool Box icons they are SUPER tiny. I've changed
display settings and I've added several themes but none affect the
tiny icons. It is unworkable like this. Any help greatly appreciated.
OK so I had to go to 1280 X 768 screen resolution. Everything is huge, but at
least I can now see the icons. I also clicked on "override application settings"
in the display settings menu, but I really don't know if that also had to be
done.

http://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-GIMP-2-8-Large-size-Icons-Themes