[Gimp-user] XP-PEN Tablet

Hi,

Just purchased an XP-Pen STAR 03 tablet. Installed the drivers and can see the
pressure (2048) change in the app that came with the tablet.

In GIMP 2.8(latest) > Configure Input devices. I can see the device as a "3
button stylus pen". If i leave the mode to disable then I can draw on a canvas
(but no pressure sensitivity)

If i select screen or window then I can no longer draw on the canvas.. the
cursor is no longer a circle/paintbrush (see second screengrab) as if the cursor
is off the page..

Weird thing is.. 2.6 GIMP seems to work (after a fashion...)

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/367/original/Capture.PNG
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/368/original/DSC_0054.JPG

--