[Gimp-user] Glitch: display is too small

Changing the resolution doesn't change much like I hoped it would.
Everything stays small on gimp even if it's big everywhere else. Do I
just put the folder in the themes as is? I must be missing something
because selecting it in preferences isn't changing anything.

I cannot see the Tool Box icons they are SUPER tiny. I've changed display
settings and I've added several themes but none affect the tiny icons. It is
unworkable like this. Any help greatly appreciated.

--
dhrisrael (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)