Re: [Gimp-user] problems with the tart og gimp2 program

Hi Julien,

next time please reply to all recipients as I requested in the first line of my
reply.

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:42:22 +0200
Julien Verspecht <julien verspecht jv gmail com> wrote:

Thanks Mr Fish, thanks Sclomi, finaly I can Start My GIMP.

I'm glad that it is working for you.

Note that my name is "Shlomi" - not "Sclomi":

http://www.shlomifish.org/meta/FAQ/#your_name

Since many non-Hebrew speakers have issues with the name "Shlomi", I also
adopted the nickname “Rindolf”:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/rindolf/

I need to read
the help now.
I work under Windows.

OK, good to know. For the next times, you may wish to read this and follow its
advice:

* http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Sorry for the late respons.

That's OK, I was occupied with other tasks and responsibilities. I'm glad that
you got GIMP up-and-running on your system.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Julien