Re: [Gimp-user] How to close the Tab bar in Single Window mode

On  28.2.2014 at 5:44 PM Elle Stone wrote:
What if the Tab bar were configurable to be larger or smaller? Could the
Tab bar could be configured to have a draggable and/or options menu
range from say 0 or 10 pixels (for people who really don't want the Tab
bar, I can't be the only one) up to say 128 pixels wide for people who
want really large thumbnails?

Hi Elle,

Peter had this in mind, see
http://blog.mmiworks.net/2009/09/gimp-single-mode.html

It seems that this part is just not implemented yet.

Somehow I'm also missing parts of the spec:
http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Single-window_mode_specification#docking_and_tearing_off

Greetings,

Sven