Re: [Gimp-user] How to close the Tab bar in Single Window mode

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

The Tab bar shows thumbnails. The Images docker in the Toolbox shows
thumbnails and also file names, which are essential for cases where all the
open images are similar (for example, one denoised, one not denoised).

Personally, I don't feel the need for removing tabs altogether, but
would really appreciate a kind of switch that we already have for
icon/text in dockable dialogs, so that it would be possible to see
just file names instead of a thumbnails.

Alexandre