[Gimp-user] How to close the Tab bar in Single Window mode

I have all the tools and other dialogs that I want to use in the Toolbox on the left side of the Single Window. One of the dialogs is the "Images" dialog, which suffices for switching from one image to another.

If the Images dialog is already in the Toolbox, the Tab bar becomes redundant. Also the Tab bar is visually distracting and takes up too much space on the screen, being 85 pixels or nearly an inch wide on my not so large screen.

Is there a way to close the Tab bar in Single Window mode?

Elle