[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

Hi guys,

since  i found so much useful information in this thread i just
registered here to share an interesting thing i discovert.

I had Kaspersky 2014 installed  and after i read the first half of the
topic i updated to the 2015 Version without any changes.

Can confirm, I just updated from 2014 to 2015 and the bug persists. Although I'm
starting to believe that it's really a problem with GTK since the interference
comes from seemingly random programs.

--
Powerpuncher (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)