[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

P.S. I am now on my home Vista laptop and things are not as simple as a I
previously thought. I am actually also suffering the layer drag issue with the
script activated here. However the import dialogue UI and Inkscape UI are both
working on this machine regardless.
Therefore it would seem that the UI selection issue may still be the same one
that effects both GIMP and Inkscape, while  the layer drag issue is rather a
related issue but not exactly the same.

I've always just used the arrows for moving layers in GIMP which is why I never
noticed this before.

Hope you can understand all that.

All the best,

Ix