Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 02:02:58 +0400
From: alexandre prokoudine gmail com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 1:55 AM, Psiweapon wrote:

Excuse me, Alexandre,  but you're being DISMISSIVE AS HELL here.

Yes, I am.

AND being perfectly civil at the same time. :)

As for the rest . . . well, I can sympathize that the "if you don't like it, don't use it" line is an almost
Godwin-class argument.

(There, I said it.)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com