Re: [Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

Brendan Scott (disposableemail apps opensourcelaw biz) wrote:
What I have also said is that if
the purpose of the distinction is to preserve work, it didn't serve
that function for me.  That suggests to me that the UI "may need more
thought".

You ought to ask your question of someone else.

To me it is entirely unclear, what in your workflow differenciates a
"good" warning dialog from a "bad" warning dialog.

Without a hint from you we're 100% in the "Do-What-I-Mean-Button"
ballpark which is not really helping with the "more thought" we might
need.

I gathered from your mail, that you lost work because the save/export
distinction conditioned you into clicking the warning away. So, if you
don't want us to remove the warning, what are our options?

Bye,
       Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/