Re: [Gimp-user] About Free Software

You've gone past criticism, Maderios, to harassment.

On 4/26/2013 11:13 AM, maderios wrote:
On 04/26/2013 08:13 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM, maderios wrote:

Ask yourself why most users still sulking Gimp...

Last time I checked you weren't selected by the majority of users to
express their point of view. Impersonation is hardly a convincing
approach.

We've listened to your opinion and we respectfully disagree. The
matter ends there.

Your further attempts to disrupt the easy-going atmosphere in the
community are likely to cause some administrative action.

Hi Alexandre
Democracy provides an opportunity to criticize, to improve everything.
Don't be afraid with democracy...
http://blogs.fsfe.org/hugo/2009/11/free-software-free-society-of-democracy-and-hacking-draft-1/