Re: [Gimp-user] I apologize..

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Charlie Luna wrote:
I want to apologize to the developers and creators of the online manual for
gimp. I actually took some time to actually concentrate on the material and
it's actually easy to read and follow. So my earlier comment about it not
being easy to read or follow was premature and unprofessional. Please accept
my sincerest apologies and I definitely want to learn more about this great
piece of software. Thanks!

Charlie, no probs :)

If you have specific querstions about using GIMP, don't hesitate to ask.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org