Re: [Gimp-user] About Free Software

maderios (maderios gmail com) wrote:
Democracy provides an opportunity to criticize, to improve everything.
Don't be afraid with democracy...

Note that neither the GIMP project nor the mailinglists are organized in
a democratic manner. We are by no means obliged to let everyone discrupt
the communication on our mailinglists.

You're welcome to fork GIMP as often as you like and implement whatever
save behaviour you want. That is the kind of democracy the blog entry
talks about (although I am unsure if it is the correct term to use).

And you're of course welcome to repeat your criticism as often as you
like on your personal homepage and we won't try to interfere with you
there.

Bye,
        Simon
--