Re: [Gimp-user] Change the default Save extension

* Sam Gleske <sam mxracer gmail com> [04-25-13 15:01]:
 [...]
Being misinformed does *not* qualify as trolling.   The way Owen came out
of the gate swinging is what I would consider trolling (stirring up a
fuss).  I wasn't even involved in the discussion until now and I got pissed
when I read his comments.  I think the list can do better than that.  I
don't want our list to end up like the Linux kernel ML where if strict
rules aren't followed newcomers are harassed to no end.  It's very counter
productive and a lot of times why I categorically leave communities.
You'll find it is much harder to expand your developer base if you act
immature like that.  Have some patience.

Immaturity you manifest by posting html for no *good* reason?  Getting
pissed?

Grow up!
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member