Re: [Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited ?

On 09/14/2012 05:25 PM, Richard Gitschlag wrote:
 > Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:28:55 -0700
 > From: nik-omul yandex ru
 > To: gimp-user-list gnome org
 > Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved
image was exported/overwrited ?

 > It has always eluded me trying to understand why so many users didn't
take
 > Save/Export changes well.

Like it or not, what file formats are available under the "Save" dialog
says a lot about your program's core purpose. Somebody said "GIMP is no
longer an 'image' editor, it's now an 'xcf' editor" - I have to agree.

Hi
This plug-in save-export-clean.py works well
https://github.com/akkana/gimp-plugins/

"A plug-in for those who still don't like the new Save/Export"
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-August/msg00072.html

Tell me if you got problem

Greetings

--
Maderios

"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."
"L'art est fait pour troubler. La science rassure" (Georges Braque)