Re: [Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited ?

> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:28:55 -0700
> From: nik-omul yandex ru
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] [Request] Do not confirm closing if unsaved image was exported/overwrited ?
>
> It has always eluded me trying to understand why so many users didn't take
> Save/Export changes well.

Like it or not, what file formats are available under the "Save" dialog says a lot about your program's core purpose.  Somebody said "GIMP is no longer an 'image' editor, it's now an 'xcf' editor" - I have to agree.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com