[Gimp-user] Sticky state of windows in Gimp 2.8

Hi Matthew,

Thanks. I checked out GNOME3 again and: yes, there is a pop-up panel on the
right that I had not seen at first. I'm not used to having a panel there. I'll
stick with XFCE though, I love the magic right click that does so much and the
old ways work better for me.

I just checked into gimpusers.com to solve my problem but find that there is
much there to help me with using Gimp. I'll be looking in here more often. I
find this forum to be very friendly and helpful.

That could possibly even happen because this:
isn't necessarily obvious if you're used to the old way. Not that it's
bad,
just a change. Especially because those desktops aren't expanded by
default.
I find this shell extension helpful:

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/503/always-zoom-workspaces/

--