Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:50 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8... missing something

On 13.05.2012 01:18, PictureZealot wrote:

I get the same thing on a Dell/Windows. This seems to be a common problem
and I can't find a good answer anywhere. I've tried renaming an often
offending dll in the System32 dir., uninstalled and reinstalled and can't
figure this out.
Jeff

Use a tool like Process Monitor
(http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645) to discover