Re: [Gimp-user] Question Please

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM, <asimmons2 wrote:

I want to download GIMP AND make a Donation. First I would like to know if
GIMP has an image background burner? I am not too savvy about computers.
Would you please just answer this one question, I will be glad to make a
donation when I download.

There are different ways to remove background

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-separate.html

You will make it a lot easier for us to answer your questions if you
describe features instead of just naming them :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org